Thursday, July 14, 2011

Gas leak after refurbishment?

After having my kitchen refurbished by local housing i discovered that for 3 weeks i had 2 gas leaks one in cooker now condemned ( never failed gas safety check before ) and the other in my main gas meter after it was moved higher, Would i be entitled to a claim. I signed a non liability form but this was only for electrical items so does gas have a higher standard and notwithstanding the fact that 1 / if i was not on holiday for 2 weeks or was cold any time for the week i came home me my daughter and dog could be dead. I believe cooker was broken after being moved in and out many times and gas meter leak was caused by meter being raised. anyone's help in this matter regarding possible claim would be much appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment