Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How to come out of it??????

actually i gotta some problems.... i knew allah(swt) can alone solve my problems but jus by telling that i dont wanna sit idle. as of now i do my salats and read some surahs frm quran. but i actually wanna do something i mean i want to be more invloved in remembering allah(swt) in the form of reading quran. but i am very much confused what shlould i read?. i mean i want to have some sort of timetable where i can stick on it. so that i forget my problem and be more dedicated to allah(swt). many say we can read the whole quran its a good remedy but sometimes i mean so lazy i stick on to 1 surah like yaseen and i start reading only that i don knw how far its better but.. i NEED A TIMETABLE WHICH COMBIINES OF ALL MOST AL SURAHS WHERE DAY AND NIGHT I WANT TO BE WITH QURAN ONLY hope so i made it clear so pls some1 guide me with a frame plssssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment