Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How do I counteract negative lies in a community where I know no one?

We moved to a community and the real estate broker cheated us. When I told her that I knew what she had done, she sought and continues to tell people I've complained about them and said untrue things about them. It's reached a point where people believe they horrid things they've heard about me that are completely untrue AND that I could/would never do. Because the community doesn't know me at all, they believe it. And my reputation, courtesy of the cheat r.e. broker, precedes me so I don't ever stand a chance in the community. I have no concrete evidence to go against her legally. Even people who know how devious she is, believes the things about me because they've spread to other folks who gossip.

No comments:

Post a Comment