Monday, July 18, 2011

Is a bamboo tablet as good as the intuos.4?

Ok, so for years I have loved to draw, sketch, and now i've been thinking about painting! but painting can be very expensive with buying paint canvasses, and such. A few months ago I discovered Concept art, and I am absolutely blown away by the creative arts of concept art, and I want to be able to do what concept artists do. After much investigation I learnt that concept artists today use computer art software (like paint but 100x's more in depth) and they use tablets to paint on the computer software. So I am trying to find a good tablet, not to expensive, but has good sensitivity specs for painting, drawing, etc. Anyone out there who is in concept art, uses a tablet, or have any good insight for me would be greatly appretiated!

No comments:

Post a Comment