Sunday, July 17, 2011

How do I prepare my timetable being a student of class 10th ICSE board ?

Hi .. I'm a class 10th student .. my vacations are going on and just about a month is left for my school to reopen .. I want to study hard but when I sit to study I dont feel like doing it .. I get very confused which subject to begin with .. I'm also very confused about how to prepare my time table ... I have english, hindi,evironmenta ed.hist.civics,geog.phy.chem.bio.maths and arts as my subject .. i request you to pls help me by telling me the order according to which i should study .. pls tell me what my daily routine should be ... how many hours should i study and how to stop myself from getting distracted .. pls pls help me as soon s possible .. it would be great if you could help me out with a great study plan ... also tell me how much time should i devote to my subjects and different ways of learning then up .. increase my memory so that these subjects are all in my head by the time of my exams .. it would be of great help .. thankyou very much ! :).

No comments:

Post a Comment