Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Does it mean that he didn't actually have feelings for me if he gave up this easily?

I am feeling very insecure.. over a guy. He used to show interest for about a year and I liked him too, but never showed it cos I'm shy, so the next year he stopped showing it and started to ignore me. (He's not shy.) Start of this year when my timetable was being passed around he just kept his head down and wouldn't pass it on. :( I sent him a rose this year (school organized that you could send one to someone) but I guess I gave him mixed signals the next day. He tried to get a seat next to me in a very full room the next morning (but the girls wouldn't move along a seat) and I ignored him when he stared at me... but I'm just shy! (Btw, did those signs of his indicate interest?) From the very next day onwards he just ignored me and now when we walk past each other he'll either stare straight ahead, look away or down or not notice me.. so I guess he's over it? I know it was wrong to ignore him but if after one day he starts to ignore me, then doesn't that mean he wasn't really interested? I feel like crying all the time. Help if you could? Please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment