Sunday, July 17, 2011

Which girl should i go for?

Well this one girl and me have been hanging out and texting a lot and she told me that shed go out with me after a bit more time and getting to know her. a month ago i would have thought she was way out of my league tho so it's a little overwealming being with her. The other girl has been a friend of mine for a long time and i used to have a thing for her but shes been on and off with my best friend for a while but he doesnt care about her at all, so the only thing they do with each other is have sex, but she is getting tired of that and i discovered she likes me today and turned down another guy because of that. theyre about equal in looks and i get along with the second one a bit better, but shes disliked by a lot of people. i dont know who to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment